Wi Likkle but Wi Tallawah represents the resilience of Jamaica, a small island that has a big impact on the world. Jamaica has over 3 million people yet we represent like we are 350 million. You may know us for Reggae music, track and field, Bobsledding, the burning bush, Rastafarianism, literary, dance and music, food and more! Get this t-shirt to represent or to inspire you - doesn't matter how small you are, you are important. The world is better because you are in it. Bless up!
If you're not seeing your size, message us.
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMXql72nm2M&t=29s
Follow us on Instagram. Favorite our store so that you can be notified when we have new releases. Also open to making other designs for you.